Needlework, Arts and Crafts
Exhibit Check-In: 2024 Date TBA
Noon to 4 PM | Hazel Ruby Building
**Pick-Up: 2024 Date TBA
12:00 to 2:00 PM | Hazel Ruby Building
1. All articles must be the handiwork of the exhibitor and must be clean. Articles must have been made within the last two (2) years (unless otherwise stated) and be in good condition. Articles which have been previously exhibited in this department are not eligible for competition.
2. Articles improperly classified or do not conform to rules will not be judged.
3. When there is no competition a ribbon may be given (if worthy). The decision of the judges is final.
4. Fair officials will take every precaution for the safekeeping of exhibits after their arrival and arrangement in the building, but will not be responsible for any damage or loss that may occur.
5. Each exhibitor is limited to ONE entry per class.
6. Small articles, doilies, place mats, etc., must be mounted on cardboard; dresses, suits, blouses, etc., must be on coat hangers.
PREMIER CRAFT EXHIBITOR
The Premier Exhibitor will be determined by totaling the ribbon points for everyone
entering 7 or more exhibits (must enter in 10 or more categories).
Points will be based on Blue-3, Red-2, and White-1.
The total number of points will be divided by the total number of entries.
The person with the highest average will be the Premier Exhibitor.