Sunday, August 11, 2018
1:00 to 4:00 PM | Hazel Ruby Community Building
Sunday, August 18
12:00 to 2:00 PM | Hazel Ruby Community Building
1. All articles must be the handiwork of the exhibitor and must be clean. Articles must have been made within the last two (2) years (unless otherwise stated) and be in good condition. Articles which have been previously exhibited in this department are not eligible for competition.
2. Articles improperly classified or do not conform to rules will not be judged.
3. When there is no competition a ribbon may be given (if worthy). The decision of the judges is final.
4. Fair officials will take every precaution for the safekeeping of exhibits after their arrival and arrangement in the building, but will not be responsible for any damage or loss that may occur.
5. Each exhibitor is limited to ONE entry per class.
6. Small articles, doilies, place mats, etc., must be mounted on cardboard; dresses, suits, blouses, etc., must be on coat hangers.
1. Cross Stitch
4. Sewing (hand)
5. Sewing (machine)
10. Recycled Materials (crafts made from)
14. Hobbies, Crafts, and Miscellaneous